My name is Lauren Schachter and I am CEO of LBS INC, an executive search firm in Manhattan. I have an outstanding opportunity to work as an analyst for a growing private equity firm. They are willing to look at either a pre MBA candidate who wants to get into investor relations or an junior analyst with 1 or 2 years experience tops (please do not apply if you have more than 2 years experience as they want either a 2010 or 2011 grad and I am inundated with responses).
Someone who doesn't mind doing the nuts and bolts for the firm, someone to bridge the gap between the back office and the investor relations dept. The analyst will work on an established team learning the IR business. Someone who doesn't mind doing heavy duty data input.
Please email me your resume here for a confidential interview.
Lauren
- Compensation: 60,000-80,000k + benefits and compensation package
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
- Please, no phone calls about this job!
- Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar